Information you will need to know when filling out center packet
1. Emergency contact information for at least two family members or friends (not including the child's parents)
2. Physician information (i.e. Name, Address, Phone) if applicable
3. Dentist information (i.e. Name, Address, Phone) if applicable
Documentation you will need when registering your child
1. State of Florida Physical form (yellow form)
2. State of Florida Immunization form (blue form)
3. A copy of your Student Schedule (for college students only)
4. Registration Fees are due at the time of registration. Please see our Tuition Schedule for schedule of fees.
State of Florida Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program
TodayCare Children's Center offers the VPK program from September to April for children whose 4th birthday falls on or before September 1st of the current school year. This program is free and runs from 8:00 am - 12:00 noon, Monday - Friday. It is mandatory that each child be present on the days VPK is in session. Should you decide to enroll your child in TodayCare Children's Center's VPK program, please bring the following documentation with you.
1. Emergency contact information (as noted above)
2. Physician/Dentist information (as noted above)
3. State of Florida Physical and Immunization forms (as noted above)
4. VPK Child Eligibility Certificate (go to www.phelc.org and click on the parent tab and look under Voluntary Prekindergarten link and then to the certificate link.
TodayCare Children's Center
Childcare Registration Requirements
When registering your child here at TodayCare Children's Center you will be handed an enrollment packet to be filled out here at the center. Please allow yourself ample time to fill out all the necessary paperwork as it takes anywhere between 30 - 45 minutes to complete. You will find a list of required documents below that you will need when registering your child for care. Thank you for choosing TodayCare Children's Center!